Esta sección permite ver, imprimir y descargar fácilmente información adicional acerca de su producto: seleccione material informativo y manuales de los productos.
1.Download/save the usb_sw13.exe file to your computer's hard drive.
2.Once you have the usb_sw13.exe file on your computer, you must double click it. Click UNZIP to unzip it to c:pentaxsw13.
3. Now, you will have a new folder on your C: drive called pentaxsw13 which contains the drivers. You are now ready to install them onto your computer.
1.Make sure you have a memory card in your camera, then connect your camera to the computer with the USB cable.
2. Turn your camera on (you can be in any mode).
Your computer will automatically detect the camera as new hardware, and start a New Hardware Wizard to help you find the needed drivers.
Click NEXT to begin.
3. Place the selection dot by the Wizard's recommended option if it is not already there.
4. Place a checkmark by Specify a location: and type c:pentaxsw13 without the quotes into the location field. This will instruct the Wizard to look for the driver files in the location to which you unzipped them earlier.
5. The Wizard will do a quick search and tell you that it has found the needed drivers.
6. Now, the Wizard will complete the first part of the installation.
7. The Wizard will now run the second part of the installation.
8. Place the selection dot is by the Wizard's recommended option if it is not already there.
9. The Wizard should still show a checkmark by Specify a location: and c:pentaxsw13 without the quotes should still be in the location field.
10. The Wizard will do another quick search and tell you that it has found the needed drivers.
11. Now, the Wizard will complete the final part of the installation.
You're done! You can now find your camera as a removable disk drive in the My Computer window.