Esta sección permite ver, imprimir y descargar fácilmente información adicional acerca de su producto: seleccione material informativo y manuales de los productos.
With a new Optio S, 33L, or 330GS, you will receive a CD-ROM with USB drivers. These drivers, when properly installed, allow your Windows computer to see your camera as a disk drive, allowing you to download your images. However, if you do not have your CD-ROM, for whatever reason, you can download the USB drivers from this page.
You must download and install these drivers before you attempt to connect your camera to your Windows computer. Download the opt_slg _usb.exe self-extracting driver file and save it on your computer's hard drive (the download link is at the bottom of this page). The desktop is a good place to save it where you can easily find it.
Double click the opt_slg_usb.exe file to extract its contents.
Click UNZIP to complete the extraction.
This alert will tell you when the extraction is complete. Click OK.
Now, you will have a folder on your C: drive called opt_slg_usb as highlighted below.
Double click the opt_slg_usb folder to open it.
In the opt_slg_usb folder, double click the setup.exe icon, circled below, (it might just be called setup) to begin the installation of your USB drivers.
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation of your USB drivers.
After you finish installing your USB drivers, you can connect the camera to the computer with your USB cable. The computer will then see the camera as a new removable disk drive in the My Computer window.
OPTIO S, 33L, 330GS USB DRIVERS FOR MACOS 8.6
With a new Optio S, 33L, or 330GS, you will receive a CD-ROM with USB drivers for MacOS 8.6. Most recent versions of the MacOS will automatically recognize your camera as a disk drive when you attach it to your computer. However, OS 8.6 needs a little help in the way of Pentax-supplied USB drivers. If you do not have your CD-ROM, for whatever reason, you can download the USB drivers from this page.
You must download and install these drivers before you attempt to connect your camera to your Mac. Download the SLG USB Driver.sea.hqx file, and save it on your computer's hard drive. It is a self-extracting stuffed file.
After you download and save the SLG USB Driver.sea.hqx file on your hard drive, double click it. It will then unstuff in the same window, creating a folder called SLG USB Driver .
Double click to open the SLG USB Driver folder.
Double click the PentaxDrvInstall6(E) file to install the USB drivers.
When the drivers are finished installing, a message will ask you to restart your computer.
Click YES to restart.
Now, when you connect your camera to your computer, the computer will see it as an untitled disk drive which will appear on your desktop.
These instructions will guide you through the process of installing the USB drivers for your Optio 230, Optio 330, or Optio 430 camera on a Windows XP, Windows 98/ME/2000 or a Macintosh computer.
Windows Download Instructions for Windows XP:
Installation Instructions (first time connection):
These instructions assume that you are connecting your Optio camera to your computer for the first time. When you connect the camera to the computer for the first time and turn it on, Windows XP will automatically detect the presence of a new device and load the Found New Hardware Wizard.
If you have previously tried to connect your camera to your computer and were not successful, you may not see anything happen. That is, you will not see the Found New Hardware Wizard and you will not see a new removable disk appear in the My Computer window. If you connect your camera, and nothing happens, please see the section for instructions on updating your Optio drivers.
1. With the computer on, plug the USB cable into the camera and into an available USB port on your computer.
2. Turn the camera on. Windows XP will display the notification Found New Hardware and the Found New Hardware Wizard will open.
3. Found New Hardware Wizard
Make sure to select the Install from a list or specific location (Advanced) radio button. Click NEXT.
4. Please choose your search and installation options.
5. Windows XP will now install the drivers.
6. The wizard will notify you when the installation is complete. Click FINISH to close the wizard.
7. After the installation, you can find your camera in the My Computer window as a removable disk.
Driver Update (prior driver installation has already been attempted)
If you have previously tried to connect your camera to your computer and were not successful, you may not see anything happen during subsequent attempts. These instructions will show you how to update your Optio USB drivers.
Windows Download Instructions for Windows 98/ME/2000:
Installation Instructions for Windows 98 and 2000 (ME instructions follow)
For illustrations please see the instructions above for Windows XP
Installation Instructions for Windows ME
Windows ME works just a little differently to accomplish the same thing.
1. First connect your camera to the computer with the USB cable.
2. Turn your camera on (you can be in any mode).
3. Your computer will automatically detect the camera as new hardware, and start a New Hardware Wizard to help you find the needed drivers. Select Specify the location of the driver (Advanced).
4. Place the selection dot by the Wizard's recommended option if it is not already there. Then place a checkmark by Specify a location: and type c:pentax55 without the quotes into the location field. This will instruct the Wizard to look for the driver files in the location to which you unzipped them earlier.
5. The Wizard will do a quick search and tell you that it has found the needed drivers. Click NEXT.
6. Now, the Wizard will complete the installation. Click FINISH.
7. You're done! You can now find your camera as a removable disk drive in the My Computer window.
Many current and recent Macintosh computers will automatically recognize the camera and load their own USB mass storage drivers. When you attach the camera to your Mac, the camera should automatically appear right on your desktop as an untitled disk drive, which you can double click to access.
However, if you have a USB capable Macintosh with MacOS 8.6 or greater, and your computer sends you error messages or won't otherwise recognize the camera when it is attached, you may need to download and install these Macintosh USB drivers. Please note, these drivers are also available on the CD-ROM originally packaged with your Optio camera. However, we invite you to download and use the drivers on this page if you are no longer in possession of your original CD-ROM.
Macintosh Download Instructions: